– Use of the website, as well as any communication through it, including any requests relatively to visits to the designer’s showroom, is free of charge.
– When browsing through our shop section, each product listed comes with a brief description of its features, its stock availability and its price. In order to complete the order, NASH requires from the user to enter all the personal data which are necessary for the payment (e-mail address, credit/debit card number, beneficiary name, address, postcode, country, etc.).
– Each payment is implemented either by cash on delivery (COD) – only in case the delivery is carried out within Greece – or by electronic means (e-payments), using a credit/debit card (e.g. PayPal, Apple Pay, etc.). In case of payment by cash on delivery, the user will be charged with the cost of cash on delivery which amounts to two euros (€2).
– For each electronic payment, user will be directed through hyperlink to a secure environment, where he shall complete the special-order form, in which he is required to enter his card number and its expiration date, as well as the 3-digit number (CVV) on the back of the card.
– For each domestic purchase, the user will be charged shipping costs, which amount to five Euros (€5), while in the case of shipping a product to Cyprus, shipping costs amount to fifteen Euros (€15). For shipments that will take place inside and outside the European Zone, the cost will be calculated on a case-by-case basis and will be notified to the interested user before the purchase is completed. Especially in the case of purchasing and shipping a product outside the European Zone, duties and taxes are calculated based on the destination of the products as well as the number of products and the total value of the order. Cash on delivery will exist, as a method of product payment, only in the case of a domestic purchase (cf. Clause 5.3).
– Please note, that these amounts can fluctuate according to the pricing policy of any collaborating transport company.
– SALES PERIOD. In terms of promotion or for marketing purposes, preferential prices may apply on certain products in a given time period. To take advantage of these offers, user has to complete his/her order exclusively during this timeframe as referred to the platform.